Monday 9 July 2007

Memories in picture and sound...

Seeing all your fantastic photos is inspiring me to go one step further...

As one of my passions is documentary films, I have always had this idea of making "Bless and Tell - the Film" one day. It seems that this is not possible now quite the way I had hoped, but I was wondering whether - and if people are interested - I might not be able to do a little film collage on Richard using any existing materials. This could include any existing films/videos, any sound / voice recordings (e.g. the BBC Bristol interview Richard did a couple of years ago) and of course any photos that people may have. Or related materials, like any recordings of the Keele folk group... So if people like the idea and would like to share anything they have with me, so that I can embark on this project, could they email me at cclar@gmx.de please.

Many thanks in advance for your help, Christine.

Many thanks and all the best,

Christine

No comments: